Caviar is a great addition to many recipes. Spice up Taco Tuesday with some delectable caviar tacos! Simple to make, but a dish that will be sure to have your guests talking. Lucky for you, we have a great caviar taco recipe listed below:
- Place the potato lengthwise on a flat surface and at a 45 degree angle, make 3 thin slices.
- Place into a taco stand and cook at 300 degrees in clean oil for 2 minutes. Then remove and turn up the oil to 375 degrees and then re-fry the potato tacos until crisp. Place on paper towel to drain any excess oil.
- Place the crème fraiche in a bowl and whisk until it doubles in volume and becomes stiff.
- Fold scallions into the crème fraiche. Season with salt/pepper as needed.
- Take the taco shell-style potato boat in one hand, hold gently and apply the crème fraiche mixture to the bottom of the shell, ¾ of the way up.
- Add 1 teaspoon of caviar or salmon roe to the center top of the shell and spread out along length of shell.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!