Recipe: Halloween Caviar Crackers
For those of us who are a bit more than challenged in the kitchen, this recipe is as easy as it gets. You don’t have to mix a single ingredient or spend any time preparing but it doesn’t have to look that way! These tortilla crisps are the perfect complement for our fresh roes and they look darn cute while doing so. You can sub the roes for any Caviar you’d like and you can use any shaped cookie cutter, making this a flexible, year round treat to share with friends and family for any occasion.
Ingredients and Supplies
- 2oz Sasanian American Select
- 2oz Sasanian Salmon Roe
- You can buy the duo here!
- Melted Butter
- Crème fraiche
- Halloween cookie cutters
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and put on convection bake.
- Using your cookie cutter, cut out as many shapes as you can from your tortillas. Use your melted butter to lightly coat tortillas. Cook for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once your tortillas have cooled, add a dollop of crème fraiche and carefully place a spoonful of Caviar on top.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!